People are very busy these days. They have to distribute their limited time between domestic chores and other routine works as quickly and accurately as possible. That is why most of us are more or less dependent on several simple and complicated appliances. Appliances make daily life rather easy and repetitive jobs much faster. Daily chores like cooking, floor cleaning, washing, other inevitable works and even personal care or entertainment have become entirely appliance-dependent. The manufacturers, on the other hand, are getting really innovative in this matter. Newer features are added regularly, at the same time appliances are becoming smarter than before. Companies are also manufacturing these products keeping in mind the diversified demography of the country.
Depending on the functionality, commonly used appliances can be divided under the following heads:
Appliances for house chores – Vacuum cleaner, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.
Kitchen appliances – Refrigerator, microwave oven, mixer grinder, blender, toaster, electric cooker, sandwich maker, induction cooker, etc.
Personal care appliances – Hair dryer, hair remover, shaving machine, iron, etc.
Healthcare appliances – BP monitor, blood sugar monitor, body weighing machine, morning walker, etc.
Appliances for entertainment – Television, music system, camera, etc.
Other important appliances – HVAC machine, car cleaning vacuum, water purifier, etc.
In fact, the list of appliances is everlasting and every year, newer appliances are added to the list or the older versions are replaced with the newer ones.
Common characteristics of modern appliances
Over the last two decades, electronics and electrical appliances market in the US has witnessed some remarkable changes. With the advancement of technology, many appliances like refrigerators, microwave ovens, air conditioners and washing machines have become smarter. People barely need to intervene to operate these appliances as they are mostly controlled by artificial intelligence.
At the same time, they save much energy and money of the owners. Let’s look at some of the hi-tech appliances here:
Modern refrigerators: There was a time when a refrigerator was just an appliance to keep cooked or raw food fresh, but now a refrigerator can have the following features too:
- Digital temperature regulation – New-age refrigerators are available with digitally controllable temperature system. That means the temperature can be increased or decreased within fractions.
- Multi-temperature zones – Refrigerators are now designed in such a way that the owners can preserve different types of food as per their temperature requirements.
- Designed for more space – Refrigerators these days are available with more space, which can’t be predicted from outside.
- App operated – The latest versions of refrigerators are designed to be operated through mobile apps. It enables the owner to operate it even from miles away.
- Modern televisions – Smart televisions are steadily getting into the households making television viewing and Internet surfing a common matter.
- Modern HVAC systems – Like the refrigerators, people now prefer smart HVAC systems. Ductless HVAC systems are easily installed, they save power and smartly control the room temperature.
In all other appliances, like water purifiers, vacuum cleaners and microwave ovens, customers are more keen in buying premium quality products that will be hassle-free to handle and multipurpose in nature.