eBay Motors is essentially a marketplace for car lovers seeking high quality auto parts at a highly competitive price. While there are myriad bargains to be found on eBay, we are sometimes left with the thought “they are just too good to be true”. While many take the decision to buy, there are indeed a lot who are still skeptical with such competitive prices. One of the major cause of concern would be the fact that many sellers offer compelling warranties on auto parts. Is there any way to protect yourself if a newly purchased auto part stops working just as the warranty expires? The answer is a straight yes and here is why!
eBay shoppers buying used auto parts can be protected by plans offered by Assurant, a global leader in extended service contracts. With Assurant’s affordable protection plans, you will receive repair service or reimbursement on covered repairs for items like a used alternator or rebuilt engine purchased on eBay. The plan covers the following:
• Mechanical and operational breakdowns on new and used auto parts up to $5,000
• Clients are reimbursed for purchases of $500 or less with a digital eBay gift card. Items above $500 may be repaired or a check will be mailed as reimbursement. Products over $500 may require an inspection.
• Protection plans do not cover auto parts that are consumable in nature, such as batteries.
As a customer, one aspect that could be highly frustrating to handle would be the waiting period to know the fate of your complaint. However, with eBay, all claims and reimbursement are handled through an easy, 24/7 online customer care center. This ensures that customers receive fast and convenient service. Claims are processed the same day, with many customers receiving a reimbursement as quickly as one hour.
With an Assurant Protection Plan, the eligible item that you purchase on eBay can stay covered in case of unexceptional breakdowns and failures. Some of the key features of the Assurant plan are as follows:
• Protection options include a range of 1 to 3 years for eligible new purchases
• Protection options includes a range of 6 months to 2 years for eligible used and refurbished purchases
• No deductibles or hidden fees (excluding installation-related costs)
• Convenient 24/7 online claims submission
• Anytime cancellation (and you’ll get a full refund if you cancel within the first 30 days)
No matter what you are shopping for, ensure to take a look at the protection plan offered with your purchase. Shop happily.