Are you considering buying an iPhone? If yes, then the iPhone 7 is one of the best phones to buy this year. Despite the launch of the newer versions of iPhone in the market, the iPhone 7 has managed to create a distinct image in the minds of the consumers.
This guide will all you need to know about the phone before you make the purchase:
- One of the best upgrades in iPhone 7 is the improved battery life than the previous iPhone 6s version. Apple made the smart decision of removing the headphone jack and created more space for a more significant power bank. The iPhone 7 lasts about two hours more in comparison to iPhone 6 s.
- The camera is undoubtedly one of the main highlights of the iPhone 7. This new model has a dual camera set up, which now allows iPhone users to click images which are better exposed and bright. Not just that, iPhone 7 comes with a six-element lens, which improves the sharpness of the image.
- The iPhone 7 also comes with a Retina HD Display widescreen with a greater pixel, which makes your video watching experience surreal.
- The iPhone 7 comes with the advanced home buttons that are equipped with Touch ID fingerprint authentication for a greater security.
- One of the major advantages of iPhone 7 is that the smartphone comes with full protection against dust. And the iPhone 7 is water resistant as well. This means that if you submerge the phone in still water up to 1 meter for half an hour, your phone will work perfectly even after you take it out of the water.
So, if you are looking for a phone that has a great camera, is waterproof, and has all the high-end features you can possibly think of, the iPhone 7 is what you should invest in.