When you think of fall, you visualize the beautiful leaves that slowly change from green to the different hues of brown ranging from yellow, orange and even some shades of red. But if you are looking to invest in an SUV, then fall will remind you of the great SUV crossover deals that auto dealers offer to move their current year’s vehicles, thereby paving the way to display their new vehicles. Scroll down to take a glimpse at the great SUV crossover deals available this fall:
- 2017 Honda HR-V: This subcompact SUV has some excellent ratings and this fall it is available at 0.9% financing for up to 60 months. The HR-V boasts of versatile cargo options, good ride quality, roomy rear seats and an amazing upscale cabin.
- 2017 Mazda CX-3: The CX-3makes a prime candidate for those who are keen on getting class-topping performance out of their vehicle. This subcompact SUV is available at a great deal and can be got at 0% financing for up to 60 months and $500 customer cash back. Apart from having a stylish interior it has also earned impressive crash ratings and returns excellent fuel economy.
- 2017 Ford Escape: This compact model from Ford comes equipped with new advanced safety features and can be bought at a deal offering $3,500 cash back on the purchase. The Escape is popular for its nimble handling, upscale interior, and powerful engine options. It also earns a high safety score.
- 2017 Ford Edge: This mid-sized SUV provides car-like ride quality. It is available at an amazing deal and can be bought at 0% financing for up to 72 months with $1,000 cash back.
- 2018 Volkswagen Atlas: This brand new mid-sized crossover can be got at 1.9% financing for 60 months. It can seat seven adults quite comfortably and also provides an abundance of room for cargo.
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe: The Santa Fe is a mid-size SUV that comes with class-leading safety scores and can be purchased at 0.9% financing for 60 months.