A vacation, where you can unwind to your heart’s content, is everyone’s dream. So, if you have your heart set upon spending your vacation in the midst of nature, with its pristine beaches, lush greenery, exotic wildlife, then Jamaica would be the perfect travel destination for you. What would make your trip more interesting is the fact that, you can now avail of all-inclusive Jamaica packages. These packages would include a grand resort and would take care of your meals, your drinks, and at times would include a tour guide as well.
So, when you have chosen Jamaica as your next travel destination and have opted for an all-inclusive Jamaica tour, here’s a list of the best places to visit when you set out on your all-inclusive Jamaica tour.
• Negril Beach- One of the most beautiful beaches in Jamaica, Negril beach looks divine. Nestled amidst lush coconut grooves, this beach is highly popular for its pure white sand and crystal-clear water. You wouldn’t want to give this beach a miss.
• Doctor’s Cave Beach, Montego Bay- Montego Bay in Jamaica is the hub of tourism. You won’t be surprised when you realize that the Doctor’s Cave Beach is one of the major reasons for Montego Bay being a favorite spot for tourists. There’s an interesting anecdote regarding the popularity of this beach. In the early 1920s, there had been rumors that the beach’s water had medicinal properties. Thus, visitors are easily lured to this spot.
• Falmouth- If the Georgian era is a personal favorite, then Falmouth is the perfect place for you. It is one of those towns which is surrounded by sugar farms and cattle land. The amazing Georgian structures are a delight to your senses. The Greenwood Great House is one of the major attractions of Falmouth which is the perfect representative of its Georgian taste.
• Bob Marley Museum- Jamaica, the land of reggae, owes its popularity to Bob Marley who introduced a mélange of reggae and other forms of music, to the entire world. Thus, it would come as no surprise that, the former reggae legend’s home has been converted into a museum. It is located in the capital city of Kingston and is open for visitors daily.
• Mystic Mountains- If adrenaline rush is what you are in search of, then Mystic Mountains in Ocho Rios would be your next stop. The thrilling activities would involve a journey that would be awe-inspiring to its viewers since they would be witnessing the splendid views of Ocho Rios and the Caribbean coastline through a chairlift!
When you plan your vacation meticulously, make sure you visit these places in your all-inclusive Jamaica tour.