We have been living in a world where size 8 or 10 was thought to be normal and if you had no thigh gap, you were body-shamed. However, gone are the days, as the new clothing brands have designed beautiful and elegant plus-size dresses that are specially tailored for all the well-rounded bodies. As 67% of women are now above the standard size of 14, the fashion lines have been compelled to launch new clothing brands.
This company launched the clothing line Dressbar to drive all the woes of women who cannot find the right size for them. From floral print to sequences, the online store has got everything for you. Size is no boundary if you browse the catalog and see the variety of dresses including little black dresses, lace maxi dresses, mesh dresses, shift dresses, neckline dresses, jacket and wrap dresses. The comfortable texture and fabric can surely meet all your style efficiently.
- If you are looking for a dress for lunch or a brunch date, this can be your one-stop fashion destination.
- Adrianna Papell, Carmen Marc Valvo, DB Fashion Studio and Heidi Weisel are few of the designer names.
- Ranging from $60-$100, the clothes can cater to everyone’s fashion needs.
Lela Rose for Lane Bryant
If you love to adorn your wardrobe with sophisticated and exquisite designs, then this might be the ideal fashion stop for you. The variety of the dresses is designed keeping in mind the curvy and bold shape of every plus-sized woman who can flaunt their sense of fashion with the refined and modern silhouettes.
- The fit and flare dresses have a wide range of prints including polka dots, floral and mono-color. Additionally, the various styles of sleeves involving ¾ and cape sleeves are ideal for anyone.
- Whether you have a formal meeting at work or a night out with your girl gang, the clothing line can make you comfortable with the patterns and affordable price as well.
- The front-shirt dress, lace slip dress and embroidered plaid midi dress ranging from $60 to $100 can accentuate the fashion statement of any woman with beautiful curves.
For work-appropriate fashionable dresses, this can be the best place for you. The clothing brand has the potential to offer you high-quality fabric along with an exotic design that can even make you the fashionista of your office. Plus-size is not even a factor anymore, the dresses under $200 are sure to meet everyone’s fashion statement.
- The peplum sheath dress and the fit & flare dress with bow start at around $100.
- If you sign up with your email ID, you can get exclusive offers that are customized only for you.
If you are up for chic and quirky plus-size dresses, then this is your ultimate destination. The fun dressing can add a hint of eccentricity to your wardrobe and the classic style can exude elegance and beauty. Provide your email ID while browsing through the online catalog to get best of the offers on elegant and chic plus-size dresses.
- If you are getting married and have not decided what your bridesmaids should wear, then check out their online collection. Moreover, all of the orders are shipped across the country without charging you a penny.
- The one-shoulder beaded gown, beaded v-neck gown, vine beaded gown with illusion short sleeves, sequin beaded halter dress and other varieties plus-sized dresses are there to give every woman an elegant look.
The clothing brands have come up with various styles, print, pattern, sleeves, and length. Buying plus-size dresses is not even a headache anymore as there is even a wide range of sizes available on online stores. Apart from the previously mentioned brands, Violeta, Gwynnie Bee, and Ava + Viv at Target are other few names that have taken a vow to satisfy every woman with the eloquent fashion styles.