It is a constant struggle of the people in our country to spend less and save up as much as they can. Most of us use private cars to commute to office and back. With the price of the gas shooting every other day, gas money is a big chunk of our total spending.
So, just think of how great it would be if you could get discounts for your gas refill? Imagine the money you would be saving and the money you can spend on something worthwhile.
That is when the gas credit cards come into the picture. Since the banks know how much an individual spends on gas in a year, they have used this fact to their benefit. The banks offer gas credit cards which give you cash back every time you fill gas and great discounts.
Not just that, these gas credit cards also give you discounts at places outside the petrol pump.
With so many options to choose from, it is quite taxing when it comes to choosing the best among all the gas credit cards in the market. To make your work easy, we have listed the 10 best gas credit cards you can purchase this year.
• AARP Gas credit card from Chase– With no annual fee, this is one of the top choices in the list of 10 best gas credit cards of the year. With this card, you can save up on gas as well as on your restaurant expense.
• American Express’s Blue Cash Preferred – With an annual fee of about$95, you get 3% cash back on gas, 6% cash back on supermarket spending and 1% cash back on other items.
• Discover it Chrome- This gas credit card offers you 2% of cash bank on gas and dining expense within the US.
• Chase Freedom- Though this is not a credit card only for gas, Chase Freedom gives you a whopping 5% cash back offer on your purchases up to their mentioned payment limit.
• Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card- This credit card gives you 3% cash back on gas for the first-time users.
• Discover it- This is again a general credit card which offers 5% cash back and has great deals for gas.
• Chase Ink Business Cash- This business card has fantastic gas deals. You can avail up to 2% cash back on both gas from the store and the pump.
• Sunoco Rewards Credit Card – This card gives you $ 0.05 off per gallon gasoline if you purchase from their gas stations.
• Citi ThankYou Card – Citi ThankYou card is yet another favorite credit card among the 10 best gas credit cards that people own in the country. It is perfect for individuals who are looking to save up on their gas money.
• Chevron Advantage Card- With the Chevron gas -only card you get a credit of 10 cents per gallon of gas, which you can use during your next purchase.
Check out all the gas credit cards and pick a card that suits your fuel usage the best.