Belly fat is one area that most people find hard to get rid of. Going to the gym and following a healthy diet are helpful. Yet, you may be dissatisfied with the results. Here are a few simple exercises you can do at home, to effectively burn your belly fat quickly.
Despite what the name suggests, you don’t need a bicycle for this.
• Lay flat on the floor and keep your hands behind your head
• Bend your knees, and keep your feet off the ground.
• Push your right knee close to the chest while keeping the left one away.
• Now alternate between the two.
• Do this, just as you would ride a bicycle.
• Do it in sets of 10, twice a day.
This is one exercise everyone can try, to lose belly fat rather easily.
• Keep your feet apart as you stand and your knees slightly bent.
• Put your hands in front, a position parallel to the ground, and align them with your shoulder.
• Lunge forward, take a step forward with your right leg, and sit as if on a chair. Your knees have to make a 90-degree angle with the floor. Keep your left leg at the back and on your toes.
• Keep your spine erect and ensure you don’t bend it forward.
• Twist the torso to the right and then the left.
• Perform sets of 15, twice a day.
Rolling Plank Exercise
The rolling plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip, and lower back.
• Lay flat on the floor, with only your elbows and knees touching the ground.
• Let your neck be aligned to your spine
• Lift your knees up and support your legs on your toes.
• Contract your knees and keep breathing.
• Stay in that position for about 30 seconds each time you do it.
• Now move on the floor, in the manner of rolling.
• Lay flat sideways
• Support yourself on your right elbow and right leg. Keep your left leg above the right, and the elbow perpendicular to the shoulder.
• Your knee needs to be straight and your hip shouldn’t touch the ground.
• Stay in the same position for about 30 seconds each time you do it.
• While you are in this position, you may also lift the leg on the top and bring it down again. This makes the exercise more effective – it works not only your abs, but also your thighs and hips.
Variations of this exercise includes knee plank, rocking plank and reverse plank.