Everybody aspires to look nice and a lot of effort goes into deciding what you would wear for your evening date, or when you decided to meet your girlfriend’s parents. But, things start taking a nose-dive when you see patches of sweat ruining your favorite shirt. Not only does sweat make your clothes look bad, the body odor it gives rise to is unpleasant as well. For controlling your perspiration and getting rid of the body odor, antiperspirants made their debut a long time ago. Antiperspirants and deodorants are used interchangeably. The only difference is that antiperspirants reduce the formation of sweat and deodorants don’t stop you from sweating, instead they mask the odor of the sweat with a pleasant one.
These days, you can avail of the combined qualities of both, deodorants and antiperspirants in one single bottle. Since the Men’s section at the supermarket has arrays of antiperspirants, you would definitely have a hard time making the right choice. So, to rescue you from the horns of the dilemma, here’s a list of the 10 best antiperspirants for men that can become a part of your morning hygiene ritual.
• Jack Black ‘Pit Boss’ Antiperspirant and Deodorant- If the underarm sweat patches and your body odor has put you in awkward situations, an antiperspirant combined with the deodorant’s quality would do wonders for you. Jack Black ‘Pit Boss’ works like magic and doesn’t hurt your sensitive skin.
• Dove Men+ Care Antiperspirant and Deodorant- Dove has been credited with creating fragrances that are mild yet pleasing. You wouldn’t want to end up with a headache that accompanies strong fragrances. This antiperspirant would last throughout the day and neither your body nor your clothes would reek of any odor.
• Clinique for Men Antiperspirant and Deodorant stick- Our underarms have sensitive skin, and deodorants with alcohol content give rise to a burning sensation. Clinique is the perfect antiperspirant since it is odorless, controls your sweat and wouldn’t interfere with your favorite cologne.
• Molton Brown London Sport Antiperspirant Stick- This antiperspirant is devoid of any alcohol content, so say goodbye to the tingling and burning sensation in your underarms. Also, it would leave no stains on your favorite shirt. The mixed fragrance of citrus and wood is subtle yet appealing.
• Vichy Antiperspirant Treatment 48Hr- The name is suggestive of how long this antiperspirant would last. This antiperspirant can be considered to be among the 10 best antiperspirants for men since it doesn’t give rise to rashes, doesn’t leave a stain and doesn’t have a strong smell.
Degree for Men Clinical Sports Strength, Axe White label, SweatBlock, Mitchum for Men, Arrid XX, Rich Guard Xtreme, etc. are also considered to be among the 10 best antiperspirants for men.