When everything falls in place and you are finally en route to the Bahamas, armed with your Bahamas all-inclusive vacation package, the feeling is exhilarating. But, if you leave for your trip without knowing which places to visit in your Bahamas all-inclusive vacation, then your efforts are futile. So, heave a sigh of relief, since here’s a list of places in Bahamas which should make it to your “must-visit” list.
• Atlantis Paradise Island- If you are familiar with the legend of Atlantis, then you can see it come alive right in front of your eyes on Paradise Island. The magnificent resort is an ornate for the skyline of Paradise Islands recreates the legendary Atlantis in the form of a luxurious hotel. If this isn’t enough to prompt you to visit this resort, then the 141 acre Aqua-venture would do the job of luring you to this spot.
• Nassau- Being one of the most-popular cruise ship ports in the Caribbean, Nassau is never short of action. There are camera-sporting tourists who attempt to capture the essence of Bahamas in their photos, there’s a local Nassau market where tourists love to get souvenirs for their unfortunate loved ones who couldn’t accompany them to the trip, and finally, you have the drool-worthy Cable Beach where you would witness beauty at its purest form.
• Grand Bahama- If you wish to experience the local flavor of Bahamas, visit the Grand Bahama which is located in the north-eastern region of the chain of islands. What makes this an unusual experience is that you would be assigned a local ambassador who’d help you understand the way of life of the natives. The exotic wildlife is what entices people to visit Grand Bahama when they go on a Bahamas all-inclusive vacation.
• Harbour Island- A popular settlement of English loyalist back in the 1700s, Harbour Island can still transport you to that era. The main highlight of this island are the pink sand beaches. Imagine your child’s delight when they see pink sand. Also, it is the home to various plush resorts and there are chances that you might bump into your favorite celebrity who decided to visit this place for the same reason that you did—peace.
• Andros Island- The largest islands in the chain of Bahamian islands, the Andros Island has the third largest barrier reef in the world. So, add diving to your list of activities since you wouldn’t want to miss this for anything in the world. The freshwater blue holes and underwater caves add to the mystic aura that surrounds the island.
If you visit Bahamas and visit all these places, then you can assert that every penny that you spent was worth it.